Thu, Oct 19|
Dale's Ridge Trail
Day Hike at Dale's Ridge (2)
Come hike with us! Transportation & gear provided!
Registration opens Oct 02, 12:00 PM
When & Where
Oct 19, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Dale's Ridge Trail, T450, Lewisburg, PA 17837, USA
About the Experience
Join us for a fun hike along Dale's Ridge just outside of Lewisburg. A wide variety of landscapes are seen along the trail, including the Buffalo Creek floodplain, a mature hardwoods forest, a pond, and open fields. This is a great opportunity for photographers, hiking enthusiasts, casual outdoors people, and those looking for a good time in nature!
We'll first meet at our Basecamp on Bucknell's campus. From there we'll commute over to Dale's Ridge.
*GoogleMaps link provided
- 4:00 PM - Meet at our Basecamp on Bucknell's campus.
- 5:30 PM - Depart for Dale's Ridge. Enjoy afternoon hiking.
- 6:00 PM - Arrive back to Basecamp.
- Some clothing as needed (rain jacket/pants, insulated jacket, baselayers)
- Hiking gear (small backpack)
- Sunscreen & bug spray
- Transportation to/from
What To Bring
- Clothing that's comfortable to hike and move in (e.g. athletic type clothing and/or synthetic pieces, etc.)
- Rain jacket (just in case)
- Hiking boots or a pair of sturdy sneakers (trail can get slippery)
- Small backpack
- 1 liter of water
- A hat
This trip is complimentary (FREE / NO COST) to Bucknell students.
This trip is open enrollment to all current Bucknell students. A Bucknell ID number is required to register.
Cancellations & No Shows
Complimentary (FREE) OEL Trips, Outings & Clinics provided to Bucknell students have limited capacity. If a student signs up and doesn’t show for the program, it’s disruptive for everyone involved and takes away from other student’s experience.
We understand that things come up and life happens. We get it. We simply ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance of a Trip, Outing or Clinic and let us know of your cancellation. You can do this by going back to our Portal and clicking on the “CONTACT” link in the upper right of the screen.
Failure to contact us of your cancellation is noted by the OEL Admin Team. After 3 instances (not showing up 3 times without notice), a student will not be allowed to register for future OEL Trips, Outings or Clinics here at Bucknell.