Sat, Nov 06|
Geisinger Trails, Danville
Mountain Biking Danville
Come mountain bike with us! Transportation & gear provided!
When & Where
Nov 06, 2021, 8:45 AM – 3:00 PM
Geisinger Trails, Danville, Powder Mill Rd, Danville, PA 17821, USA
About the Experience
We invite you to come mountain biking with us at the Geisinger Trails in Danville. This area is about 30 miles from campus and features an extensive network of trails specifically designed for mountain biking. This area is great in the late fall!
THIS TRIP REQUIRES PRIOR MOUNTAIN BIKING EXPERIENCE. LEADERS WILL CHECK IN WITH EACH PARTICIPANT AHEAD OF THE TRIP TO DISCUSS THEIR EXPERIENCE. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
*GoogleMaps link provided
- 8:45 AM - Meet at our Basecamp on Bucknell's campus.
- 9:15 AM - Depart for Danville. Enjoy day of mountain biking.
- 3:00 PM - Arrive back to Basecamp.
- Some clothing as needed (rain jacket/pants, baselayers)
- Mountain biking gear (bike, helmet, pump, etc.)
- Transportation to/from
What To Bring
- Clothing that's comfortable to bike and move in (e.g. athletic type clothing and/or synthetic pieces, etc.)
- Rain jacket (just incase)
- Insulated warm clothing layers
- Closed toe shoes with plenty of tread
- Small backpack
- 1-2 liters of water
- Personal lunch and snack food for the day
This trip is complimentary (FREE / NO COST) to Bucknell students.
This trip is open enrollment to all current Bucknell students. A Bucknell ID number is required to register.
Cancellations & No Shows
Complimentary (FREE) OEL Trips, Outings & Clinics provided to Bucknell students have limited capacity. If a student signs up and doesn’t show for the program, it’s disruptive for everyone involved and takes away from other student’s experience.
We understand that things come up and life happens. We get it. We simply ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance of a Trip, Outing or Clinic and let us know of your cancellation. You can do this by going back to our Portal and clicking on the “CONTACT” link in the upper right of the screen.
Failure to contact us of your cancellation is noted by the OEL Admin Team. After 3 instances (not showing up 3 times without notice), a student will not be allowed to register for future OEL Trips, Outings or Clinics here at Bucknell.