Tue, Oct 31|
Outdoor Professional Conference
Join OEL in attending the Outdoor Professional Conference in Baltimore from Oct 31-Nov 4, 2023.
When & Where
Oct 31, 12:00 PM – Nov 04, 10:00 PM
Baltimore, 1 W Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
About the Experience
The Outdoor Professional Conference strives to empower participant facing outdoor recreation and education providers and facilitators by:
- expanding collaboration between the outdoor industry and outdoor recreation and education
- offering high quality educational opportunities
- building and strengthening professional skills and knowledge
- broadening networking opportunities
- educating on advocacy and public policy efforts within the industry
- amplifying the value and impact of outdoor recreation
Find more informaiton on the Outdoor Professional Conference Website.
View the conference schedule here.
Tuesday, October 31st
- 10:45am: Meet at Basecamp
- 11:00am: Depart campus and head to Baltimore, Maryland
- 2:00pm: Check into hotel
- 3:00pm: Attend confernce keynote and kick off
Wednesday, November 1st & Thursday, November 2nd
- Attend conference sessions, network with college students and professionals from other outdoor programs. Have fun, and learn a lot!
Friday, November 3rd
- 9:00am - 12:30pm: Attend conference sessions
- 1:00pm: Depart Baltimore and drive to campus
- 3:30pm: Return to Bucknell
- Conference registration
- Hotel stay (3 nights)
- All meals, as well as OEL snacks (Tuesday lunch through Friday lunch)
- Transportation to and from the conference
What to Bring
- A laptop/notebook
- Personal items (clothing, toiletries, etc)
- Money for any food purchased seperately from the group, or other personal purchases
OEL is able to support four students in attending the Outdoor Professional Conferece (FREE).
Registering for the conference through this event does not guarentee your attendence. If more students apply than we are able to support, we will determine who will attend based on involvement in OEL, class year, and a further application if needed.