Sat, Feb 12|
Montage Mountain Resort, PA
Ski / Snowboard Day Trip (3)
Come ski/snowboard with us! Transportation & some gear provided!
When & Where
Feb 12, 2022, 7:00 AM – 7:05 PM
Montage Mountain Resort, PA, 1000 Montage Mountain Rd, Scranton, PA 18507, USA
About the Experience
Join us for a day trip to Montage Mountain. This mountain is perfect for skiers/snowboarders of all levels. Come try out your first day ever skiing/snowboarding, or your 100th day of skiing/snowboarding!
*GoogleMaps link provided
Pre-Trip Meeting: 2/2/2022 @ 8pm (Subject to change with advanced notice. May be virtual - Zoom)
Field Session: 2/12/2022
- 7:00 AM - Meet at our Basecamp on Bucknell's campus
- 7:30 AM - Depart for Montage Mountain. Enjoy day of skiing/snowboarding
- 5:00 PM - Arrive back to Basecamp
- Transportation - Bucknell Campus to Montage Mountain & back
- Resort fees as SELECTED for 1 day (e.g. Lift ticket, rentals, lesson, etc.)
- Fleece layers as needed
- Waterproof jacket/pants if needed
- Helmet & ski/snowboard equipment can be RENTED on site
What To Bring
- Winter clothing that's comfortable to ski/snowboard in (e.g. Insulated winter jacket, snow pants, long underwear, fleece layers, winter gloves, tall socks etc.)
- Ski/Snowboard equipment if you'd like (e.g. Ski/Snowboard boots, skis or snowboard, ski poles, etc.)
- Small backpack
- 1 liter water bottle
- Sunglasses & ski/snowboard goggles
- Sunscreen & lipscreen
This trip has the following fees associated per person:
- Lift ticket only = $55.00
- Lift ticket & equipment rental = $60.00
- Lift ticket, equipment rental & lesson = $70.00
- Lift ticket & lesson = $65.00
- Helmet rental = $15.00
This trip is open enrollment to all current Bucknell students. A Bucknell ID number is required to register.
- Registration for this trip is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- A full payment is required at the time of registration to confirm placement on this trip.
- Upon successful completion of an online registration, students will need to bring their payment to our Basecamp location on campus within 24 hours. Failure to do so may result in the release of the student's spot on the trip.
- All payments must be made by cash or check, and can ONLY be made at our Basecamp (Rental Center) location on campus.
- An option to join a waitlist is provided at the time of registration if the trip is full.
Cancellations & No Shows
OEL Trips & Outings provided to Bucknell students have limited capacity. If a student signs up and doesn’t show for the program, it’s disruptive for everyone involved and takes away from other student’s experience.
We understand that things come up and life happens. We get it. We simply ask that you notify us at least 48 hours after your pre-trip meeting (approximately 1 week in advance of a trip) and let us know of your cancellation. You can do this by going back to our Portal and clicking on the “CONTACT” button in the upper right of the screen.
Students who notify us of their need to cancel at least 48 hours after the pre-trip meeting (approximately 1 week in advance of the trip) will receive a refund of fees paid. Refunds will not be issued for those who choose to cancel more than 48 hours after the pre-trip meeting (within a week of a trip).
Failure to contact us of your cancellation in this predetermined timeframe is noted by the OEL Admin Team. After 3 instances (not showing up or cancelling less than a week prior to the trip 3 times), a student will not be allowed to register for future OEL Trips & Outings here at Bucknell.