Sun, Oct 30|
Milton State Park
Come paddle with us! Transportation & gear provided!
When & Where
Oct 30, 2022, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Milton State Park, 205 PA-642, Milton, PA 17847, USA
About the Experience
Come get spooky with us on the Susquehanna River as we paddle from Milton State Park to our private Bucknell landing. Milton State Park is just 5 miles north of campus and features great access to the river. Costumes are STRONGLY encouraged!
*GoogleMaps link provided
- 5:00 PM - Meet at our Basecamp on Bucknell's campus.
- 5:30 PM - Depart for Milton State Park. Enjoy halloween on the river!
- 8:00 PM - Arrive back to Basecamp.
- Some clothing as needed (rain jacket/pants, insulated jacket, baselayers)
- Bug spray
- Light snacks
- Canoes, paddles, PFD's
- Dry bags
- Transportation to/from
What To Bring
- Clothing that's comfortable to move in and can get wet
- Rain jacket (just in case)
- Swimsuit (optional)
- Halloween costume
- Shoes with decent treat that can get wet (e.g. Chaco/Teva sandals, water shoes, etc.)
- Small backpack/bag for personal items
- 1-2 liters of water
This trip is complimentary (FREE / NO COST) to Bucknell students.
This trip is open enrollment to all current Bucknell students. A Bucknell ID number is required to register.
Cancellations & No Shows
Complimentary (FREE) OEL Trips & Outings provided to Bucknell students have limited capacity. If a student signs up and doesn’t show for the program, it’s disruptive for everyone involved and takes away from other student’s experience.
We understand that things come up and life happens. We get it. We simply ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance of a Trip or Outing and let us know of your cancellation. You can do this by going back to our Portal and clicking on the “CONTACT” orange button in the upper right of the screen.
Failure to contact us of your cancellation is noted by the OEL Admin Team. After 3 instances (not showing up 3 times without notice), a student will not be allowed to register for future OEL Trips & Outings here at Bucknell.