ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
OEL Buckwild Pre-Orientation
An OEL Buckwild Manager has various jobs. In the fall, the main focus is hiring new leaders and beginning leader training. In the spring the Buckwild managers designate trip crews for the summer. Over the summer, Buckwild managers are responsible for working with OEL admin to organize the Buckwild pre-orientation.
- Managers will aid in hiring, supervising, and managing OEL Trip Leaders
- Managers will work closely with the OEL Outing Club Managers in regards to programming and leader training.
- Managers are responsible for planning and implementing all facets of Buckwild
- Managers are responsible for tracking participants and filing paperwork
- Managers will attend meetings every 3 weeks with the entire OEL management team
- Managers will have a strong understanding of curriculum design in regards to Outdoor Experiential Education
- Managers will be able to teach some technical skills to the team
- Managers will be responsible for helping with designated tasks as needed
This position is open to current OEL Trip leaders who are sophomore or junior year students in good standing with the university.
11:59 p.m. on Sunday, February 2nd.
How To Apply
Interested, qualified individuals may apply by using the OEL Employment Application online process specific for Student Manager positions. When completing this application, you will be prompted to select which areas of OEL you are most interested in working for; please select the option associated with Buckwild.
To access this application CLICK HERE.
Have additional questions? Please Contact Us for more information. We're here to help!